The Young Scientist Award (YSA) of the “URSI-RCRS 2017” is open for applications. The YSA aims to assist young scientists from both developed and developing countries to attend URSI-RCRS 2017.
To qualify applications for the YSA, the applicant must be
1. Under 35 years of age on January 1, 2017;
2. Holding either a Ph.D or M.Tech (or equivalent) degree and having atleast two journal papers;
3. The principal author of a paper submitted and accepted for oral or poster presentation at a regular session of URSI-RCRS 2017. This work should not have been awarded any other YSA.
Applicants from all over the world, including regions that do not (yet) belong to URSI, are welcome. Applicants interested in promoting contacts between developed and developing countries are highly encouraged.
Applications should be completed electronically on the URSI-RCRS 2017 conference website at “https://ursircrs2017.narl.gov.in” by the deadline of January 10, 2017 . Every YSA applicant must submit his/her
1. Full-length paper (4-6 pages); Download the full paper format in
2. Curriculum Vitae mentioning the Date of Birth, detailed contact information, academic record from High School onwards and list of publications. CV should include a section in which they should detail their proposal on promoting contacts between developed and developing countries.
The above documents should be submitted simultaneously through the Paper Submission webpage in PDF format. The Young Scientist Program (YSP) committee will peer-review applications, and select upto 5 (five) awardees.
The YSA awardees will receive
free registration (reimbursement, in case already registered and paid the fees);
free banquet ticket;
free accommodation covering the full conference duration;
Click here to submit your paper for Young Scientist Award.